eGovernments Foundation is a technology organization with a mission to improve Urban Governance and enable SmartCities. It was founded, as a not-for-profit trust, in 2003 by Nandan Nilekani (ex-CEO of Infosys) & Srikanth Nadhamuni (Silicon Valley technologist).
eGov’s eMuncipal ERP includes functions like Financial Accounting, Property & Professional Taxes, Public Works, Inventory, Payroll, Birth & Death, Public Grievance Redressal etc. The eGov solutions have been deployed in more than 275 Municipalities, and have directly benefitted more than 1.2 crore citizens by improving accountability, transparency, and service delivery.
The ERP built using a Java stack, is one of the leading solutions in this space. To achieve greater scale, performance, and modern citizen-centric features, we are re-architecting our solution with focus on OpenSource, Cloud, Mobile and Analytics capabilities.
To make this exciting transformation happen, we are hiring motivated and talented professionals with skills and experience in J2EE-related technologies, with a passion towards Nation-building and building world-class technology solutions.
Position Type: Full-Time
Job Description :
Program Manager is responsible for managing a large statewide egovernance program. Program should work with senior state-level leaders, set and manage expectations, manage executive-level communications; Program Manager should set the Program Vision, Charter, and PM Methodology, processes, and metrics to drive the team towards achieving the objective. S(he) will plan, budget, drive execution and report on multiple programs / projects, and will also be responsible to resolve interdependencies and conflicting priorities.
Required Skills :
- 10-15 years in IT with 3+ years experience in managing complex ERP/CRM implementations.
- IT Consulting experience with expertise in Project Management Methodologies desired.
- Detail-oriented in program planning & execution including scope & requirements management, collaboration with partners, communications plans, & risk management.
- Excellent client relationship and expectation management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable leading without authority.
- Should have good understanding of project finance – including rate cards, costing, billing, invoice tracking, GPM tracking.
- Rigorous Program Monitoring, Reporting & escalation to steering committee.
- PMP and /or Prince 2 certification desired
- Desired: Conversant in Telugu.
- Desired: Experience in Program Management of complex government programs.
- Desired: Passion to Improve Governance in India and enhance Citizen Services.