Technical ArchitectBangalore, Karnataka, India
eGovernments Foundation is a technology organization with a mission to improve Urban Governance and enable SmartCities. It was founded, as a not-for-profit trust, in 2003 by Nandan Nilekani (ex-CEO of Infosys) & Srikanth Nadhamuni (Silicon Valley technologist).
eGov’s eMuncipal ERP includes functions like Financial Accounting, Property & Professional Taxes, Public Works, Inventory, Payroll, Birth & Death, Public Grievance Redressal etc. The eGov solutions have been deployed in more than 275 Municipalities, and have directly benefitted more than 1.2 crore citizens by improving accountability, transparency, and service delivery.
The ERP built using a Java stack, is one of the leading solutions in this space. To achieve greater scale, performance, and modern citizen-centric features, we are re-architecting our solution with focus on OpenSource, Cloud, Mobile and Analytics capabilities.
To make this exciting transformation happen, we are hiring motivated and talented professionals with skills and experience in J2EE-related technologies, with a passion towards Nation-building and building world-class technology solutions.
- Lead the technology & architecture for open source initiative of the eGov Municipal ERP
- Design & Code frameworks.
- Responsible for technology choices and decisions.
- Promote architectural and development best practices.
- Ensure projects are designed within approved enterprise architectural standards.
- Lead Code reviews and implement best coding standards.
- Provide technical leadership in all aspects of SDLC, including system analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment
- Demonstrates ability to bring in a fresh perspective, Generates new and imaginative ideas/ approaches.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in development of enterprise class scalable and performant systems.
- Experience in Product development
- Experience in mobile applications will be a plus.
- Excellent OO design abilities.
- Exposure to web services, workflow engines.
- Deep knowledge of JPA - Hibernate or any other ORM tool.
- Experience in Web Servers and Application servers like JBoss.
- Experience in Git, Maven and Jenkins.
- Leading teams on end-to-end development and implementation.