Senior Software EngineerBangalore, Karnataka, India
eGovernments Foundation is a technology organization with a mission to improve Urban Governance and enable SmartCities. It was founded, as a not-for-profit trust, in 2003 by Nandan Nilekani (ex-CEO of Infosys) & Srikanth Nadhamuni (Silicon Valley technologist).
eGov’s eMuncipal ERP includes functions like Financial Accounting, Property & Professional Taxes, Public Works, Inventory, Payroll, Birth & Death, Public Grievance Redressal etc. The eGov solutions have been deployed in more than 275 Municipalities, and have directly benefitted more than 1.2 crore citizens by improving accountability, transparency, and service delivery.
The ERP built using a Java stack, is one of the leading solutions in this space. To achieve greater scale, performance, and modern citizen-centric features, we are re-architecting our solution with focus on OpenSource, Cloud, Mobile and Analytics capabilities.
To make this exciting transformation happen, we are hiring motivated and talented professionals with skills and experience in J2EE-related technologies, with a passion towards Nation-building and building world-class technology solutions.
Number of positions : 7
Experience : 3 - 5 years
Mode of engagement : Regular
Time to join : Within 10 days from the date of selection
Required Skills & Experience :
- Hands on knowledge of Hibernate/JPA
- Good understanding of Database. Experience in working on Postgres would be positive
- Excellent OO design abilities and proven design skills
- Experience in Web Servers and Application servers like JBoss
- Experience in product development will be a positive
- Exposure to Git source code control system and Jenkins
Job Description :
- Complete ownership of the modules assigned
- Design, Code, Test & Release
- Code reviews and implementation of coding standards
- Interpretation of business requirements to design and develop solutions with a high degree of technical excellence