Business AnalystBangalore, Karnataka, India and Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
eGovernments Foundation is a technology organization with a mission to improve Urban Governance and enable SmartCities. It was founded, as a not-for-profit trust, in 2003 by Nandan Nilekani (ex-CEO of Infosys) & Srikanth Nadhamuni (Silicon Valley technologist).
eGov’s eMuncipal ERP includes functions like Financial Accounting, Property & Professional Taxes, Public Works, Inventory, Payroll, Birth & Death, Public Grievance Redressal etc. The eGov solutions have been deployed in more than 275 Municipalities, and have directly benefitted more than 1.2 crore citizens by improving accountability, transparency, and service delivery.
The ERP built using a Java stack, is one of the leading solutions in this space. To achieve greater scale, performance, and modern citizen-centric features, we are re-architecting our solution with focus on OpenSource, Cloud, Mobile and Analytics capabilities.
To make this exciting transformation happen, we are hiring motivated and talented professionals with skills and experience in J2EE-related technologies, with a passion towards Nation-building and building world-class technology solutions.
Job Description :
- Understand the eGov Product.
- Demo the product to the clients.
- Understand their needs and perform Gap Analysis.
- Write detailed functional requirements to communicate the same to developers.
- Clarification on Requirements from end customers.
- Test the functionality.
- Help the client perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Support the client post rollout of the module.
Required Skills & Experience :
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- 2+ Experience in Government Domain preferably Municipal Domain.
- Good aptitude.
- Good Communication Skills: Both Oral and Written.
- Basic understanding of databases.