Graphic DesignerBangalore, Karnataka
eGovernments Foundation is a technology organization with a mission to improve Urban Governance and enable SmartCities. It was founded, as a not-for-profit trust, in 2003 by Nandan Nilekani (ex-CEO of Infosys) & Srikanth Nadhamuni (Silicon Valley technologist).
eGov’s eMuncipal ERP includes functions like Financial Accounting, Property & Professional Taxes, Public Works, Inventory, Payroll, Birth & Death, Public Grievance Redressal etc. The eGov solutions have been deployed in more than 275 Municipalities, and have directly benefitted more than 1.2 crore citizens by improving accountability, transparency, and service delivery.
The ERP built using a Java stack, is one of the leading solutions in this space. To achieve greater scale, performance, and modern citizen-centric features, we are re-architecting our solution with focus on OpenSource, Cloud, Mobile and Analytics capabilities.
To make this exciting transformation happen, we are hiring motivated and talented professionals with skills and experience in J2EE-related technologies, with a passion towards Nation-building and building world-class technology solutions.
Job Description :
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities with relevant experience.
- Ability to create superior, original designs for the Web/Broachers/E-mailers/Flyers/Media Plan.
- Strong design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of the Web/Mobile/Tablet/Social.
- Strong technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, Flash, CSS, and AJAX.
- Design product and website layouts, assets, flows, sitemaps etc.- Effectively communicate, conceptualize ideas, and design rationale both verbally and visually
Required Skills & Experience :
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Previous digital/E-commerce experience is a must.
- Expertise in HTML 5 and CSS3.
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Coral Draw
- You have a Bachelors or Master degree in a design-related field and speak and write English effortlessly. (You can also be self-taught designer as long as you have an understanding of the required software and design principles.)